Having the Best Place to Code distinctions gives you excellent benefits such as:
- Positioning among the technology community as one of the best companies to work for.
- Visibility among professionals who develop software, which translates into attracting technical talent.
- Recognition as an organization that offers the best working and career conditions for software professionals in the LATAM region.
Once your organization is accredited as Best Place to Code, you can acquire a membership that gives you the following benefits:
- Certificate of recognition that accredits the company as a Best Place to Code.
- Permission to use the “Best Place to Code” seal on your digital and printed materials.
- Company profile in the directory (https://bestplacetocode.com).
- Inclusion in the list of the best-evaluated companies during that calendar year.
- Management of the Best Place to Code social networks during the accreditation period.
- Inclusion in the report of "The best companies to work as a developer", published in Software Guru (website, newsletter and social networks).
- The possibility of participating in the Showcases. Showcases are events where Best Place to Code companies share what they do, and are a combination of short talks and networking. Participation in these events is optional and has an additional cost, but is only open to Best Place to Code members.
- One year membership in getonboard (only for new getonboard clients)
- Promotion of jobs at SG newsletter and Best Place to Code newsletter
- Job openings publication on the Get on Board platform (The 1st year of accreditation, the Annual Growth Plan is applied with 100% discount, and subsequent years of accreditation, 30% discount is applied)
- 20% discount on sponsorship of events organized by SG.
- 30% discount on attendance at events organized by SG.
- Discount on training, dedicated and calanderized courses.
Do you want your company to be accredited and become a part of Best Place to Code? Contact us today!